top of page
N E B K C
X-Ray Protocol, Score form
OFFICIAL CLUB X-RAY READER
Dr. Jean-François LEFOL, veterinarian
Le Marquisier, Route Caen
TEL: +33 (0) 6 71 78 27 56
HD scoring 25.- Euros
ED scoring 25.- Euros
Vertebral column x-ray reading 25.- Euros
Stamps 7.- Euros, original X-Rays postal return fee (Old version of X-Rays)
Name of the bank: CREDIT AGRICOLE NORMANDIE
IBAN: FR76 1660 6052 1309 1386 3330 013
PAPYPAL Link: PayPal.Me/dysplasie
Check in favour of Dr. Jean-François LEFOL (Only for French residents)
Our x-ray protocol has been approved by our veterinarian.
1. Please download the x-ray protocol below "RADIOLOGY PROTOCOL" and bring it to your radiologist the day of the x-rays. He can find there all the necessary information he needs.
2. Once the x-rays have been sent to our veterinarian by your radiologist, please download and print out "NEBKC SCORES", fill out in legible printed letters your data and the dog's information, check the desired x-ray reading, and fill out the payment mode, reference and date (on the upper section data circled in red) and send it to our veterinarian by email with the payment receipt and copy of your pedigree.
3. The results received by our veterinarian will be inscribed for free in our database and can appear in the pedigree of your dog and progeny up to 5 generations.
4. You will receive a copy of the results directly by the veterinarian.
5. You have the choice to keep the results confidential, they will be entered in our database but will not appear on the pedigree. Please let us know if this is your choice.
6. Prices and conditions are clearly stipulated in the RADIOLOGY PROTOCOL below in PDF file. We do not charge any fee. The payment is made directly to our veterinarian.
7. We are not responsible for the processing time of your request, however it is approximately 2 weeks. If your request is urgent, do not hesitate to inform our veterinarian, so he can place your order as a priority.
Visit HEALTH, sub-menu "Dysplasia" for more information.
We are at your disposal for any questions you may have.
bottom of page